Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Random Question

Okay, I don't have a random question, but there's a setting in my profile that gives me a random question I can answer, well I did it and then it said it has to be 400 characters or less, well way to squelch my dreams there blogger gods! So here is my answer to the question it asked which was" You've just broken up with your band in order to release a solo album, what would your album liner say?"

I like this random question thing! Here's my album liner...

First of all I would like to thank the Lord, our God, for giving me the talent, means and strength to get through the making of this album. Second, I would like to thank my husband Ben, who has supported me unwaveringly during this whole process and who never doubted I could do this for a minute. His words are still with me..."knock 'em dead!" Ben you are the encourager of my happiness and the love of my life. Thank you for everything. To my daughter Kaitlyn, your smile inspires me more than you will even know, Mommy loves you! I would like to thank my family and friends for being a part of my creative process and enduring blog after blog that became most of my album! (Ha ha!) To my former band members, what an amazing journey we had together, I will always treasure those memories and I will miss touring with you guys so much! Thank you to all of my fans, what an amazing gift it is to have people identify with my music and enjoy what I do, nothing could mean more and you are the reason I am able to do this. I guess I should thank my agent and my label. I would also like to thank the assistants, make up people (I know I would need those) and wardrobe people, I am a little challenged sometimes but we made it!

1 comment:

Mrs Mountain said...

you my dear are the ultimate GOOF!! ive been reading all your blogs. :)