Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Two Weeks Old

The last two weeks have been busy ones for the Nelson family. Filled with the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and adjusting to our new little guy. Kaitlyn has taken to him quite well and although there has been the usual period of adjustment, she loves her brother and calls him "my baby" most of the time. She loves to help care for him, especially turning on his mobile when he's awake, and is very gentle...most of the time. :) The concept that I have TWO children still takes me by surprise most days and I can hardly believe I am lucky enough to have two healthy, beautiful children with the man I love. The last two weeks, although sleep deprived, have been wonderful and I know things will only get better. Happy two week birthday Lance!!!!




4 comments:

The Jays said...

HAPPY 2WK BIRTHDAY LANCE!!!!!!!! You are more of a blessing than you know and you couldn't have joined a better family. Love you guys!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh how sweet he is! Just teeny tiny and so adorable! Kaitlyn looks so happy to have her little brother. I wish I could see you guys! Miss you! Thanks for showing us pictures.

Sadie said...

*wiping away the tears* I just adore that pic of K & L laying down together. I am so ready to meet this little boy in my belly. You look amazing. Thanks for the update and happy 2 weeks Lance!

Mrs Mountain said...

Thank you so much for keeping this up to date! It helps to feel closer. I hope you had a wonderful christmas and enjoyed the best present ever! LOVE YOU!