Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

On New Years Eve we attended an "East Coast" new years eve party!



Hosted by our friends the Lowe family, a bunch of families came together to watch the ball drop at "midnight" east coast time and then head home in time to be in bed at a reasonable hour!



We had so much fun!



Even Lance stayed up to enjoy the festivities...and chew on my teething necklace.



Kaitlyn and her friend Makena ringing in the new year together! They have known each other since they were six weeks old. Man how time flies!



My friend Kate and I. My first Lincoln friend, someone to commiserate with on the trails of daily life as a stay at home mama and someone who watches my children... even when she doesn't want to. That's a true friend!


Kate and Kandice sporting the beautiful tiaras of 2010!


Me and my Lincoln girls. Kandice, Kate and Shannon. So much fun to be together after 5pm! Happy New Year everyone! I cannot wait to see what 2010 has in store for us all. Hopefully full nights of sleep and occasional dates with our husbands. What can I say, I like to set the bar high!

No comments: