Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kaitlyn's Second Birthday Party









A part of me cannot believe I am writing about my baby's second birthday, how does this happen? It is true what they say, the days go by slow but the years go by fast. Her party was a blast and there was no mistaking who it was all about. I think it is safe to say a good time was had by all. Kaitlyn was surrounded by her family and friends and most importantly, everything Dora! What could be better? Here are some pictures of my girl's special day. And the night before, her last night of being one...

3 comments:

Mrs Mountain said...

Happy Bday to K! I cannot wait to see you two and it will be here before we know it. miss you tw!

Sadie said...

Awww....looks like a wonderful time! Looks it was a DORA party! LOL! Happy Birthday sweetheart. Those first few pics are so special! She is one loved little girl! Love that last pic of her in her little panties! How is that going by the way?

I'm Tara. said...

Okay, shame on me for not commenting on this for 3 months. Shame on you for not posting anything since her bday pics!! :) love you!