Here's my first Meme attempt. My friend Tara tagged anyone who hasn't blogged in the last two weeks. Way to be specific Tara! :) So here it is...
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Facts...
1. I love drinking tea from a teacup and saucer. You know, the little dainty ones that come with formal dinnerware that no one ever uses? Yeah, those. They just make me happy.
2. I LOVE milk. Seriously I could replace water and just drink milk.
3. I am one quarter Japanese, seriously. You can tell by my blonde hair and blues eyes right? :)
4. I could eat sushi or pasta everyday. Seriously my ancestry calls to me, I cannot resist a good sushi roll or a huge bowl of steaming pasta, more specifically alfredo. Ohhhhh yum.
5. My new favorite drink...Blood Orange Italian Soda. I think Target or Trader Joes must sell it. Don't knock it until you try it people! Someone brought it to MOPS, it is seriously the most exciting beverage I have had in a long time...besides my best friend milk of course.
6. I don't like Star Wars. I get that it's a part of Americana and all that but oh what a snoozefest! You might as well have me watching Spaceballs or Super Troopers while you're at it.
I don't have a huge blog following but I am tagging Katie, Kristen, Lauren, and any other MOPS moms who may be reading this!